XUI Source List
Renderers | Flexible | Draggable | Widgets | Styles
XUISourceList is an easy to use yet surprisingly flexible and robust source list control.
A source list is a great option for an app’s sidebar. This type of control is used widely throughout macOS (for example in the Finder and Mail.app) and Windows (e.g. Windows Explorer).
XUISourceList is a lovingly created DesktopListBox subclass that is supported on all desktop platforms.
- Renderers – macOS (Finder / Mail.app) and Windows 11 appearance renderers included. Want a side bar that looks like the Xojo IDE? That’s easy to implement with a custom renderer
- Tree structure with top level sections each containing unlimited items. Items can contain other items
- Hierarchical appearance is customisable
- Optional section and item icons
- Items are draggable within sections and between sections. You can control this behaviour
- Custom widget support so you can add pins / sync icons or other indicators to items. They trigger events when clicked
- Dark mode support
- Optional item badges which compute the value of all children too
- Fully customisable colour schemes